Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy new year

Well lemme get it out of the way now merry Christmas and happy new year everyone

With that done lets talk puck:

CBA:

At this point I believe there will be a season there has finally been real move my from both sides. There are some optimists close to the dealings who are saying a deal can come as early as today
From what I've seen I'm saying the weekend but I can see the point here's to hoping for the best

World juniors/
What a tournament. The caps are lucky in this one we've been able to watch caps prospect Riley barber really just improve through this tourney. This is a guy who will be able to score goals. Great hands great positioning can't wait to see him. GO UsA


Well that's all I got for now keep your stick on the ice

No comments:

Post a Comment