Sunday, January 13, 2013

the schedule is up



Thoughts on this shortened season schedule.

Looking at the schedule here’s what I think the season should look like
January should be a good month for 7 games to break out of the gate. The toughest matchup is probably New Jersey. I feel it should be easy for the caps to come out of January 4-2 or 6-1
February things start to ramp up starting the month off with Philly and then Pittsburgh on super bowl Sunday. 6-6 I feel will be respectable but would rather see something like 8-4
March seems to be the toughest month for caps hockey. With key matchups against Rangers, Canes Bruins and flyers and then there’s those pesky march matchups with buffalo that tend to give us issues…I’m going to predict an optimistic 10-6
And that brings us to April, The final month of the regular season. Trade deadline is April 3rd but I don’t see there being much trade deadline action this year I think too many teams will still be in the hunt for playoff spots. Out of 13 games I feel the caps can come away with at least 5-6 and will make the playoffs. I would hope as second or third seed but I’ll take another 7th seed finish again this year. All that really matters are we make it to the dance. Then it’s anyone’s game.

If you would like to take a look for your self the schedule can be found at Washington Capitals Schedule 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment